This post may contain affiliate links to support the cost of this blog.
So here’s what’s been going on in my life…….
- I’ve been dealing with 3 months of morning sickness
- But that means we’re expecting again, YAY!
- I got a miserable virus 2 weeks ago (yuck).
- Just in time for the entire family to get the flu (booo)
- Although our symptoms weren’t too bad because of the essential oils (no I’m not an associate, I just love them) we’ve been using. I just wish we would have used some of the immune boosting oils, before we all got sick.
- Through all the yuck, my youngest was potty trained, (Woot!) and believe it or not my son was the easiest out of all three of my kids. Hopefully he’s not just lulling me into a false sense of security. I realize all of a sudden next week he might decide telling me he needs to use the toilet is no longer cool.
- I’m hoping to get back to writing more soon, but as my husband reminded me it’s in God’s timing and it’s better not to force something and let Him guide.
- Speaking of my husband he’s 2 classes away from, finally , getting his Theology degree. It’s a matter of completing 2 weekend modules. Pray he can get this done before our new little one get’s here. Something about getting married, having three kids, and being the sole bread winner for the family tends to slow down the 4 year plan. I am forever grateful though he was willing to take the slow path and be present for our kids though.
- Oooh and while I’m bragging on him he’s also got a Gospel magic show coming up next Monday. This is something he definitely wants to start doing more of. And he’s pretty good, in my humble opinion. He’s been doing a lot of training in this area as well. Unfortunately Gospel Artistry is not something you can get a degree in.
And that’s about it. The 3 1/2 months of sickness has kind of well, stunk, but God has been good. My father in law is dealing with a relapse of cancer right now (please pray for him), so for me to complain about dealing with nausea and a few colds is a little ridiculous and whiny.
I’m off to go collect the sap from my maple trees, before running my 2 year old to the bathroom. Then it will be a day of me attempting to get the house back in some semblance of order, which I’m sure you can imagine after several weeks of sickness will be no easy task. And if I feel so inclined I might do a load of laundry.
Thanks for stopping by and reading about a little slice of my life. I truly am blessed beyond measure.