Are you looking for Encouragement?
If you’ve been to my website before you probably already know I have a Free eBook for e-mail subscribers with over 80 pages of Printables and encouragement for the Christian homemaker. In fact if you’ve read this much there’s a little bar that has popped down from the top of the screen inviting you to sign up. I’ll wait.
After you’ve snagged you free eBook from this blog here are some other encouraging Christian writers who you will love. Oh and did I mention they all have freebies?
Subscriber Only or Instant Download Freebies
(Life is busy, if any of these links no longer offer freebies I apologize)
- You can get the eBook Called to Write and a Video Course when you sign up for e-mails from the Christian Writing Studio.
- There are some Free Coloring Pages from Children’s Author and Illustrator Grandma Miller, that are simply *too* cute.
- When you subscribe to the better Mom you can download the eBook Rhythms written by their contributors.
- Meet Penny and Teaching With Cents both have free printable available.
- Adventures in Mommydom has a Genesis Family Bible Study and Bible Curriculum.
- You can get the eBook Homeschooling for free and frugal from Free Homeschool Deals.
- How To Take a Solitude Retreat from Soul Perspective
- Exploring God’s Creation from Adventurez in Child Rearing
- Katie from Paradise Praises has a new download available to her subscribers every month (Homeschooling and motherhood blog).
- Vicki Arnold has curriculum planning pages and more downloads coming in the near future.
- Intoxicated life has more homeschool freebies than I can list.
- For you online marketers and bloggers Gretchen Louise has a Social Media and Branding Checklist.
- Trina Holden has an eBook for the Christian Blogger entitled More Than Numbers
- Beth Cranford is giving away the eBook Empowered Living.
- Every Day Truth has a TON of Free Summer Printables
- You can get With God All Things: God Faith and Miracles from Lillian Duncan.
- The eBook Overwhelmed is available from The Mom Initiative
- Beverly Nault has an audio copy of her book Fresh Start Summer availible for a limited time.
- The book Wired will be available from Sarah Mae for 48 hours only next week so be sure to grab it while you can.
- Christian Slade has the book A Gentle Answer available from her blog Joyful Mothering.
And if you’re looking for more eBooks don’t forget to check out Free Christian eBooks on Amazon (note this is an affiliate link, but it’s an affiliate link to free books. “The Man” however insists I tell you this is an affiliate link anyway.)
You can also earn Amazon gift cards searching on Swagbucks, if you still don’t have your eBook fix from all the freebies. (The above is a referral link, and I easily earn $10 every month from my searches/referrals. Check it out if you’re not already a member)